Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What I Want In My Closet Wednesday

Here's some items I've spied this week that I'm putting on my wishlist of things to buy (once I get a job LOL)

Leopard print has always been essential in my wardrobe. This leopard cardigan would go great with anything, a pair of jeans, a skirt, a pair of shorts and could be worn in any season (except winter maybe lol).

 Rainbow Daze Dress by Ladakh
I love the psychedelic print on the dress and the watercolor-esque colors.

Floral Lita Platform Boot by Jeffrey Campbell
I've always wanted a pair of Litas and I've always loved florals. So having these would be amazing!







Mermaid Pendant Necklace by NOIR
I saw this necklace on Tumblr and I fell in love!

Check out these items. What items have YOU been wanting?

No comments:

Post a Comment