Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I Want In My Closet Wednesday

What I Want In My Closet Wednesday2

In less than a month I'll be attending FIT and moving to NYC so I've been eying new clothes for my closet and more specifically, clothing for the fall. Here are some items I've been wanting to buy!


I love the maxi dress trend and I have yet to own one! Neutral colors have always been a personal favorite of mine as well. I could convert this summer trend to fall-friendly by wearing a jean jacket over it.

Crochet has been a key fashion statement this summer and I'm planning on continuing the trend into fall. So why not wear a long sleeve crochet top with a comfy pair of jeans to go for a laid-back fall look?

Blazers are always a must have in my closet. I own plenty of black and navy ones but I want to add more color into my wardrobe so opting for this pretty, peach blazer will make a neutral-toned outfit pop.

70's style is really growing on me, just like this ivory, chiffon dress with a plunging back and lattice-like detailing. I could really accessorize this versatile dress.

Despite the steep price, I'm in love with these shorts. Everyone who knows me, knows I adore anything leopard print and these faux-suede shorts are no exception. I could wear these with fall must-haves, combat boots.

Every fashionista has heard of the Lita. I've been wanting a pair for so long now, I'm planning on snagging a pair before the move to NYC.

Another leopard print item that would be perfect for fall. Just give me a pair of combat boots and a black tee to wear with it!


This taupe colored cardi will be perfect for keeping me warm on a chilly fall day and I could wear it with just about anything.

What items are on your wishlist?
Check out the one's I've posted as well. Let me know your thoughts by commenting below!


No comments:

Post a Comment